PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- The Promoter of this competition is Harrier 2018 Limited (‘Harrier’), PO Box 805, Orewa 0946, Auckland. The promoter reserves the right to vary the terms & conditions in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- Promotion period and how to enter. Automatic entry into the prize draw for customers who have accepted their Harrier Sheds quote and paid a deposit during the specified promotional period advertised on the Harrier website harriersheds.co.nz. The merchant noted on the Harrier quote and agreement will provide proof of entry to Harrier.
- Prize draw. The prize winner will be drawn at random within 10 working days following the end of the promotional period and will be contacted via the merchant noted on the Harrier quote and agreement. The winner will be announced via the Harrier Facebook page.
- This prize draw is open to persons aged 18 or over. Prizes will only be sent to NZ addresses. Proof of eligibility may be required. The draw excludes employees of Harrier, ITM or related companies or persons associated with this competition.
- Prize conditions. The prize will be delivered to the winner within four weeks of the winner being notified. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Harrier, ITM, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize. Harrier will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- Errors and omissions excepted. We endeavour to keep all information as accurate as possible; however, errors may occur from time to time and we reserve the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the promotion including eligibility, the decision of Harrier will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Harrier will be entered into.